Our vision is to contribute to the safety, well being and independence of frail aged persons, people with disabilities and their carers, to enhance quality of life, security and self-determination.
We are a values-driven organisation committed to assisting our clients remain living independently in their own home with a comprehensive range of modification and maintenance services. Our vision and values are supported by a commitment to superior workmanship and the highest standard in client care. Our goals are:
- to provide a quality service which is reliable and efficient
- to provide safe and efficient home modifications to enhance a person's home management
- to assist a person to maintain maximum independence and safety in their own home through an affordable and tangible service
- to provide a service that is accessible to all with a relevant need
- to provide a service that is tailored to the individuals need
Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
Byron Ballina Home Modification accepts and abides by the National Privacy Principles for the protection of personal information set out in the Privacy Act (1988) amended and the Health Records Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW) and other privacy laws.
All personal information pertaining to clients, staff members, volunteers and other service providers collected by the organisation will be carefully protected to ensure the individual's privacy is maintained.
To view a copy of Byron Ballina Home Modification and Maintenance Services Inc. Privacy and Confidentiality Policy please click here.